MEDIAALPHA'S PRIVACY CENTER
WELCOME TO MEDIAALPHA'S PRIVACY CENTER!
We've designed our Privacy Center with information and tools to make privacy choices that are right for you and to help you manage the personal information we may have about you.
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, Utah, or Virgina, and would like to learn more about our personal information practices and the rights you may be able to exercise as residents of these states, read our State Specific Disclosures.
If you are a resident of a jurisdiction, state, territory, or country outside the United States (e.g., from the European Economic Area, United Kingdom), read our International Disclosures (Visitors Outside the United States).
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS WITH US
You may use the form provided below (see REQUEST FORM - START HERE TO SUBMIT A REQUEST) to submit your privacy rights requests to us. Alternatively, you may also submit your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 1-833-549-0351.
No matter which method you use to submit your request to us, we will work to process your request in as timely a manner as our technology and the circumstances allow and in accordance with the timelines required by applicable laws, rules, and regulations. Which option you select to submit your request to us is completely your decision. Kindly note, as you consider which method to use to submit your request to us, we have observed that our ability to automate the processing of your request and therefore process it more quickly is more efficient if you submit your request via the form below.
If for any reason you need assistance in exercising your rights with us, you may contact us by using the Request Form below (simply select “Contact Us” from the dropdown menu). You may also email us or call us using the contact information above.
YOUR CHOICES AND CONTROLS
You have the following options available to you to manage the personal information we collect from you and have about you. Keep in mind that each option listed below is subject to applicable legal limitations. Additionally, because your privacy is important to us, we will ask you to verify your identity/request or provide additional information before we let you exercise your choices over the information we have about you. We may also reject your request for several reasons, including, by way of example only, if the request risks the privacy of other persons or is unlawful.
- ACCESS AND PORTABILITY. To request access and receive a copy of the personal information we have about you, select “Access My Personal Information” from the drop-down menu and complete and submit the form.
- CORRECTION OR MODIFY (ALSO KNOWN AS RECTIFICATION). To request a correction or modification of the personal information we have about you, select “Correct or Modify My Personal Information” from the drop-down menu and complete and submit the form.
- DELETION (ALSO KNOWN AS ERASURE). To request that we delete the personal information we have about you, select “Delete My Personal Information” from the drop-down menu and complete and submit the form. Note, if you submit a request to us to delete your personal information and then later submit another request, this may impact our ability to process any additional requests you provide to us. For example, if you submit a deletion request and then later submit an access request, we may not be able to provide you access to or a copy of the information we have collected about you if we have already deleted your information.
- REVOKE CONSENT OR OBJECT TO PROCESSING. You may revoke the consent you gave us or object to our processing of the personal information we have about you by selecting “Revoke My Consent or Object to Processing of My Personal Information” from the drop-down menu and complete and submit the form. If you are seeking to unsubscribe to our emails or change your communication preferences, see below.
- MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES. If you wish to unsubscribe to any email communications we send to you (including one of our marketing lists), simply select “unsubscribe” in the email. If you wish to unsubscribe to any text messages we send to you, text “STOP” in reply to any text message you receive from us. If you wish to unsubscribe or change/update any communication preferences with us including calls or mail, submit a request by selecting “Marketing and Communication Preferences” from the drop-down menu and complete and submit the form. Please note that we only control our own mailing and marketing lists/subscriptions and policies. Third parties that maintain their own marketing lists may send communications that advertise our services. You must contact these parties directly in order to stop receiving their communications.
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES. To learn more about your choices and how to exercise control over the information we collect from you automatically using cookies and other online tracking technologies, read Cookies and Other Technologies.
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact us by using the Request Form below (simply select “Contact Us” from the dropdown menu), or email us at email@example.com, or call us at 1-833-549-0351.
REQUEST FORM - START HERE TO SUBMIT A REQUEST
To get started you must first provide your email and phone number so we can begin processing your request and so we can communicate with you about your request and your choices.